Hello Devoted and Honored Blog Readers,
Here's a note to let you know just why there has been a slow in the amount of blog posts in the last month and a half:
1. December happened and that included lots of great things that kept me from blogging.
2. Jan. 3 happened and that included a heist of our computers and my sister's amazing camera and binoculars.
3. Though Doug had brilliantly made a backup, it is not so easy to access things no the computer I am currently using, therefore, I am significantly overwhelmed at the idea of trying to find all the pictures, let alone peruse them and make a post.
4. We have 7 weeks left till we fly away from Kenya and every weekend is booked (all great activities) and we're strategically planning our packing and trips carrying household items back to MCC office in Nairobi.
5. I miss blogging and hope this isn't completely the end before I head back from Kenya.
6. For three beautiful posts on our wonderful Christmas break with my sister and her family look here.
No comments:
Post a Comment