| Because I can still have good internet, I thought I'd share some more pics. Yesterday we took a hike out west of Nairobi with our friends in Ngong Hills. We're looking out to the southwest over towards the Rift Valley. On a clearer day we should have been able to see Kilimanjaro and Tanzania. Even to the North we could see Nairobi and on a clear day, Mt. Kenya. Those days are not often since its either lots of dust in the air or lots of humidity depending on the season. We estimated the elevation to be between 7 ad 8, 000 feet. |
Wow--beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful place!! It looks like it has its challenges - with the river crossings in the rain though. I remember hiking in the Ngong hills :) Thanks for all the pictures. You will have a beautiful garden! Will you get goats too? Do they mainly use them for milk or meat? Did you get to harvest some tea?
ReplyDelete