We took a three year assignment with Mennonite Central Committee in Najile, Kenya. Read on for our stories.
I love the glimpses of your life. Thank you! Is the top house yours? I thought it was yellow, for some reason.
The sunrise scene is glorious! Thanks for sharing these photos.
ah yes, the color remains the same as always- an amazing pink/peach. that's our little rift valley stone house-they cut the block by hand just down the road at various quarries.
Love the pictures - small windows into your day-to-day
I love the glimpses of your life. Thank you! Is the top house yours? I thought it was yellow, for some reason.
ReplyDeleteThe sunrise scene is glorious! Thanks for sharing these photos.
ReplyDeleteah yes, the color remains the same as always- an amazing pink/peach. that's our little rift valley stone house-they cut the block by hand just down the road at various quarries.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - small windows into your day-to-day
ReplyDelete