![]() |
| We did some reading... |
![]() |
| Lots of the old favorite game of "tickle monster"... |
![]() |
| There were some adjustments to the need for sharing... |
![]() |
| We took a trip to the Como Conservatory for some tropical refreshment and... |
![]() |
| ... lots of fish ponds. |
![]() |
| And craziest of all... we had a little turkey, compliments to Doug's cooking. |







Yaaaaay!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being such awesome hosts!!! We all had a wonderful time and it was so fun to see you in your MN place.
ReplyDeleteDo I see one of Grandma Hess's aprons in the picture with the turkey? Looks like you hosted a grateful party. All the best.
ReplyDeleteWell, it was actually one of Grandma's dresses. But, you know me, not quite the same size so, I turned it into an apron with a few little magic tricks of the sewing machine! Its a special piece for me to use when in the kitchen and I remember her magnificent contribution in her own kitchen!
ReplyDelete