| On Christmas Eve, we helped to perpetrate the myth of Santa by sneaking out a window with gifts, eating cookies and hanging bells on twine rigged to be rung through the window by a tug. On Christmas day after singing carols in church, we took a walk in the sunshine around the frozen lake with the nephew puppy. It was unseasonably warm for Minnesota. Forgive me, but I've been wishing for big loads of snow so I can get my fix before leaving the lands of winter and skiing for 3 whole winters! So though I enjoy the sunshine, a part of me says, alas! no real winter??! |
Love that picture of the two of you in the picture frame!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty time/place! Merry Christmas Corinna! The Christmas card I have for you, I still have...because I haven't written the letter part yet!! :( :( :(
ReplyDelete