We took a three year assignment with Mennonite Central Committee in Najile, Kenya. Read on for our stories.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

See-ya-Later Parties

        
 In our preparation for leaving our home, I had a Christmas tea party with my little friends who live in the upstairs apartment and their wonderful mom.  They've grown into sweet friends.

You can see it was a good time! We've also had a few drop-ins for family and friends around the Twin Cities. Below are just a few of the many folks who've taken the time to drop by and learn about what we're doing. Its been a special part of our preparation.


 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very popular post at our house. Baby Bro loves looking at the pictures of his friends {"'Li, Beka"). :) And I love looking at your big beautiful smile. I think your tea party was a great success. Wish we could have joined you all!!

    ReplyDelete